- Beginning operating hours will be dictated by municipality and consensus among major retailers at each center.
- We plan to analyze traffic counts and shopper behavior, modifying hours as necessary. We will provide ample notice of any adjustments.
- As we welcome guests back to the centers, we will ensure our properties look their best
- We will monitor property occupancy to encourage social distancing. This may include the following
- One point of entry limiting number of guests within the center
- Social distancing floor graphics
- Limited gathering spaces, etc.
- Face coverings may be required (based on government mandate) and are available from most security officers throughout the mall.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been ordered for each property to supplement their existing inventory
- Food court seating and common area seating will be modified to meet mandated criteria for appropriate social distancing
- Sanitizing wipe stations have been ordered for each property with a food court to allow guests to wipe their table or chair if desired
- Play areas will be closed until it feels safe to re-open. Signage will be posted to inform guests of the closure
- Stroller rentals will be temporarily discontinued. Signage will be posted to inform guests
- We will avoid large event activations in favor of small placemaking activities (such as an acoustic musician & singer) to create an enjoyable atmosphere
In an effort to maintain a clean and safe environment for all, we have asked our employees and those of our vendors to only come to the mall if they are fever free for the last 72 hours (without taking any fever suppressant medication) and without any of the following symptoms:
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- REPEATED SHAKING WITH CHILLS
- MUSCLE PAIN
- SORE THROAT
- LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
In addition, while in the mall’s common areas, our employees and our vendors’ employees will wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth.
- We’re working harder than ever to keep you safe
- As the mandates lift, we will follow government cleaning directives
- We will continue our increased focus, frequency, and intensity of our cleaning protocol, including the purchase of new disinfecting cleaning equipment
- Our cleaning vendor will be visible throughout the day so our shoppers see the proactive measures being taken
- Our cleaning vendors will wear face coverings and gloves to build consumer confidence
- Increased signage on-site for health and wellbeing reminders – wash your hands
- Our HVAC maintenance practices have been reviewed to ensure we meet industry standards and clean air recommendations
- Digital and on-site signage will highlight touch-free amenities available at the center
- Most of our properties will provide at least one touch-free entrance
- Most of our public restrooms will provide touchless options
Shop Safe this Holiday Season
The holiday season is upon us! Kick off the most wonderful time of the year with festive photos and magical, memory-making experiences in a safe environment for all.
Learn how to shop safe this holiday season.
Retail Property Health & Sanitation Program
The health and safety of our employees, vendors, tenants, and guests is our number one priority. Learn more about our retail property health & sanitation program.
Common Area Retail Health & Safety Guidelines
Learn more about recommended health and safety guidelines for common area retailers to implement in their operations protocols and procedures
Return to Workplace Planning
View the practical changes introduced in our Office buildings where tenants are currently operating and/or are working through return to work plans.