At Brookfield Properties, our mission is to create a sense of place and community in the markets we serve. This holds true in good times and in bad. While COVID-19 has undoubtedly brought on significant changes, our commitment to our communities has not waivered. As always, our highest priority is the health and well-being of everyone that walks through our doors.
We’ve taken a number of steps in support of our guests and tenants by implementing customized health and sanitation measures. These measures include:
- Plentiful hand sanitizing stations
- Complimentary face coverings
- Increased cleanings of high-touch areas
- Touchless interactions
- Social distancing signage and reminders
- Investments in hospital-grade MERV-13 air filtration systems
- Monitoring guest access and mall traffic
- Curbside pick-up at participating properties
We’re also partnering with our local communities to provide space for critical needs, including:
- COVID-19 testing
- COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Red Cross blood drives
- Food drives
- PPE distribution sites
- Community events such as drive-in movies, farmers markets, outdoor dining, etc.
We’re in this together. Thank you for your support.
As our shopping centers throughout the United States begin to get back to business, our team is supporting them with a strong re-opening strategy. Learn more about our back to business plan here.
Visit our tenant resources page for information about the CARES Act and other financial relief options.